We need YOUR help to set a Guinness World Records® title! We need volunteer clickers to count each of our shots throughout the attempt.
You can witness an epic event and be part of GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS® history! Our goal is to rally for at least 15,000 shots to give kids under age 5 a shot at life. You may think it’s impossible, but we think it’s twinpossible!” – The Rossetti Brothers.
We hope that we have inspired you to take action. If so, there are 5 actions you can take to help us RIGHT NOW!
1. Volunteer: Sign up to be an official counter (we will never give away your contact info but may send you occasional emails).
2. Donate: Make a fundraising pledge (for example, pledge $.01 or $.10 or $1 per stroke) and donate.
2. Share: Share with 10 friends and ask them to make a pledge (ask 10 friends for $10, that’s $100!) (the Twitter and Facebook share widgets are on the bottom of the page).
3. Follow: Follow The Rossetti Brothers on Twitter, on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
4. Sponsor: Sponsors will receive promotional consideration before, during and after the event. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
5. Play: If you want to be a part of this unique event you can play pickle ball for free just download the TeamReach app and enter the code “world record” and you’ll be added to the list of players for that day. You can play between 9 AM and 6 PM. A donation is suggested based on the honor system for any amount that you wish in order to play.
Bonus: For some laughs and inspiration, watch the Rossetti Brothers practicing in the winter of 2020 for their attempt on 10-10-21!